1. ALL GOLFERS MUST REGISTER IN THE PRO SHOP BEFORE EACH ROUND OF PLAY.
Please check posted signs for playing conditions and general information.
2. Players shall start from the 1st or 10th tee as directed by Pro Shop employee. No player shall start from the 10th tee without permission from a Pro Shop employee.
3. Every foursome shall include at least one Club member, unless a member calls the Pro Shop for approval of guests to play.
4. Persons living in Simpson County can only play the course five times a year, and must be accompanied by a member and must register in the pro shop and pay applicable green fees. .
5. Greens fees for guests when playing with the member is $40 on weekdays, and $45 on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. Fees for guests playing without the member present will be $45 on weekdays and $50 on weekends and holidays. Off season rates (November 1 thru March 31) are $25.00 on weekdays and $30.00 on weekends and holidays. Members that have out of town children (sons or daughters) as guests to play golf pay a half price fee.
6. PROPER GOLF CLOTHING AND SHOES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE COURSE…No tank tops, muscle shirts, halter or backless styles, bathing suits or trunks allowed. SHOES and SHIRTS MUST BE WORN IN ALL AREAS EXCEPT SWIMMING POOL.
7. U.S.G.A. rules govern all play except where posted local rules and conditions specify otherwise.
8. If one hole is open in front of a foursome, this slower foursome must invite the following group to play through.
9. A single player has no standing on the course and shall give way to all others. This same rule applies to twosomes and threesomes respectively in this order.
10. After hitting your ball out of the sand trap, rake and smooth out all footprints and other depressions before leaving area.
11. Fill all divots with sand. Repair all ball marks promptly on reaching greens.
12. Please use litter cans on each tee to throw away paper, bottles, cans, or other such objects (yours and any that is on the course).
13. No vehicles shall be driven on the course without the express consent of the Golf Course Superintendent.
14. The golf course may not be used for any purpose other than playing golf. Members will warn their children that playing games, riding bicycles, motor scooters, or 3-or 4-wheelers on the course or FCC property is prohibited. This also includes golf carts not being used for playing golf.
15. Practicing is not permitted from fairways, tees, or traps. PITCHING AND PUTTING ON THE REGULAR GREENS IS NOT ALLOWED. Adequate practice areas are maintained for this purpose.
16. The Golf Course Superintendent is authorized to determine when the golf course is unfit for golf carts or play. His decision is final.
17. No more than 4 players per group (2 riders per cart) are allowed to play golf on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays from Memorial Day weekend through the Invitational golf tournament unless approved by the Manager.
18. Golf Carts: A Drivers license is required to rent a cart or drive on public highway!!!
a. CARTS SHALL NOT BE DRIVEN ON BANKS, TEES, MOUNDS, WITHIN 30 FEET OF ANY GREEN, THROUGH LANDSCAPED AREAS, OR INTO ANY HAZARD OR BUNKER. KEEP CARTS OUT OF ROPED OFF AREAS AND/OR THOSE WITH SIGNS.
b. Carts are required to run on the prepared cart paths where available or as noted by signs.
c. Children under age 12 are not permitted to drive carts. Children age 12 to 17 are allowed only if a release form is signed by a parent or guardian. No more than 2 carts per foursome, 2 riders per cart.
19. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to play golf on weekends and holidays before 3:00pm unless accompanied by an adult. You must be at least 16 years old to participate in any FCC golf tournament.
20. All employees have the right to immediately reprimand and report anyone abusing the rules or damaging the course.
21. “Non-metal” spike golf shoes are mandatory. Use caution when walking in wet conditions or on hills or steep slopes, dormant grass, bridges, steps or on hard surfaces such as concrete, pavement, and tile.
22. It is your golf course. Please abide by the rules and report any damage or abuse to the Manager or Superintendent.
23. Fishing is not allowed on weekends or holidays, and is only allowed in a designated area behind #17 green on weekdays. (Safety)
OBSERVE GOLF ETIQUETTE AT ALL TIMES!